TRY OUT FORMS
All Athletes must complete and submit the following three documents to the coach in charge of the sport in which they plan to try out for:
Coaches Checklist for Athletics Packet:
Do Not Submit any packets until ALL forms are completed. (All X’s are filled out)
☐ *Emergency Card (Copy of Athlete Insurance Card attached)
☐ 2 Page Form that has the following:
- CIF Athlete’s Eligibility and Parent’s Consent
- Parent/Guardian Publicity Authorization and Release
- Athletic Insurance Certificate
- No Bullying or Hazing Contract
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Victory with Honor
☐ *Transportation Waiver
Complete the Top box Page 1:
Enter all sports you wish to participate in
Any “YES” answers YOU MUST explain (Use an additional sheet if needed)
SIGN and DATE at the bottom (Athlete and Parent)
Doctor fills out this entire page.
Must have a STAMP that includes Name, Address and Phone Number
Signature and Date by the PHYSICIAN, not the Nurse.
Please note: If the Doctor makes any recommendations the student will first need to meet those recommendations prior to clearance from the school nurse. Any issues with blood pressure, pulse, or vision will require the athlete to return to take the vitals once again from a Doctor. If the athlete has poor vision please have the Dr. hand write anywhere on the physical form that they clear the athlete to participate even with poor vision, or with the use of goggles.
→ Once all forms are complete then the Coach will initial the 2 Page Packet and submit ALL FORMS to the Athletic Director.
* Emergency Card Forms will be checked, recorded, and returned to Head Coaches. These Emergency Card forms MUST be kept at all times during Practice, Games, Tournaments, etc. throughout the season.