NCAA/Student Athlete Information
NCAA Eligibility Center
1802 Alonzo Watford Sr. Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Register with the NCAA in the Spring of your Junior Year / FEE: $70.00 or fee waiver
- Register for the ACT and/or SAT in the Spring of your Junior Year
There are a few specialized things that student athletes need to do in order to be considered for recruitment by colleges and universities.
The most important thing is to file with the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Student athletes should do this at the END of their junior year or the very beginning of senior year.
- You will need to take the SAT or ACT before the end of junior year in order to be eligible for the clearinghouse.
- You must also send in an official transcript with all courses from junior year listed.
FEE WAIVERS FOR THE NCAA CLEARINGHOUSE ARE AVAILABLE AT THE NCAA WEBSITE!
For information about the rules and regulations of the
In order to be eligible for the NCAA Clearinghouse, students must take the appropriate number of academic courses.
Students should speak to their counselor to ensure they are taking the right courses for eligibility.